Sunday, April 29, 2012

Best Buy My Little Pony Magic Tea Set


My Little Pony Magic Tea Set Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing My Little Pony Magic Tea Set.I highly recommend My Little Pony Magic Tea Set for anyone.I absolutly love it!

Serve up tons of teatime fun with this pony-themed tea set! Tilt the teapot to see the tea "disappear" as it makes pouring sounds! It even plays a lively teatime tune! Included cups and saucers mean you can share the fun with friends (real or the stuffed animal kind) for a pony-perfect party every time.

Tea playset features a teapot that plays music, makes pouring sounds and has tea that "dis More Detail

My Little Pony Magic Tea Set


  • Serve up tons of tea-time fun with this pony-themed tea set!
  • Tea playset features a teapot that plays music, makes pouring sounds and has tea that disappears when you tilt it, for tons of tea party fun!
  • It even plays a lively tea-time tune!
  • Included cups and saucers mean you can share the fun with friends (real or the stuffed animal kind!) for a pony-perfect party every time!
  • Teapot comes with 4 cups and 4 saucers

No comments:

Post a Comment