Digidesign Digi 003 Rack Factory Pro Tools LE System Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing Digidesign Digi 003 Rack Factory Pro Tools LE System.I highly recommend Digidesign Digi 003 Rack Factory Pro Tools LE System for anyone.I absolutly love it!
With an extensive range of audio and MIDI I/O, high-definition audio resolution, the creativity and speed of industry-standard Pro Tools software, high-speed FireWire connectivity, and a big, comprehensive bundle of powerful music software included for free, the Digidesign 003 Rack Factory empowers you to achieve the same professional audio results as commercial facilities in your own personal More Detail
- Digi 003 Rack FactoryI/OHigh-speed FireWire connectivity18 simultaneous channels of audio I/O24-bit/96 kHz resolution8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs4 professional mic preamps; 48V phantom power enabled on channel pairs8 channels of ADAT optical I/O or two channels of S/PDIF optical I/O2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O1 MIDI input, 2 MIDI outputs (16 channels in/32 channels out)BNC Word Clock I/ODedicated studio monitor output, plus alternate control room outputAlternate Source input for externa
No comments:
Post a Comment